Jabra Stealth UC (Microsoft)
Produit #: 5578-230-309
Comfortable Bluetooth mono headset that gives you clear calls with high-definition sound.
HD SOUND WITH NOISE REDUCTIONAdvanced Noise Blackout™ technology ensures clear, noise-free calls. Dual microphones reduce background noise, making you easy to hear. HD Voice* brings high-definition sound quality to both ends of the call.
SUPERIOR COMFORT IN A SMALL DESIGNStealth delivers superior comfort in a small design. The weight of the headset is perfectly balanced. It’s so discreet that you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it.
DEDICATED VOICE CONTROL BUTTONLeave your phone in your pocket. Activate Siri and Google Now by tapping a dedicated button directly on the headset.
- *Type : Sans fil
- Communications unifiées : Oui
- Son : Mono
- Manière de porter : Contour d'oreille
- Connexion : Téléphone mobile
- Smartphone Voice Control button for remote activation of Siri / Google Now ?
- Noise Blackout dual microphone technology reduces background noise ?
- HD Voice* for high definition sound quality ?
- NFC** for easy pairing ? Stream music, podcasts or GPS directions ?
- Up to 6 hours of talk-time ?
- Stay connected with the nano-sized Bluetooth dongle ?
- HD sound with noise reduction ?
- Superior comfort in a small design ?
- Dedicated Voice Control button
Jabra Stealth™ - The next-generation Bluetooth® headset
Jabra Stealth takes Bluetooth® headsets to the next level by being the first to incorporate the breakthrough microPOWER battery technology which allows for a significantly smaller design, longer talk time and a better comfort experience.
Jabra Spotlight: William Werner
Jabra spotlight: Supporting today's next generation of small business entrepreneurs, with the technology of tomorrow. William Werner, chef/owner of the pâtisserie, Craftsman & Wolves in San Francisco.
Jabra Spotlight: Claire Hoyt
Jabra Spotlight: Supporting today's next generation of small business entrepreneurs, with the technology of tomorrow. Claire Hoyt, chef and owner of Big Dipper Baby Food, San Francisco.