- By Type
- By Lifestyle
- By Work Style
M70 Mobile Bluetooth Headset
Controls calls and music, offers three language options for status alerts, and activates Siri, Google Now and Cortana voice-controlled features smartphone assistants.
Multi - lingual and multi - talentedLasting comfort and easy controls. The Plantronics M70 Bluetooth® headset is so lightweight and comfortable you may forget you’re wearing it. During set up, you simply follow the voice prompts to select English, Spanish, or French for the audible status alerts on talk time, battery level, connection, and more. You can also control music tracks and volume without touching your smartphone. If you forget it in the car or at the office, the M70 knows to enter its DeepSleep® hibernation mode to conserve the battery. Using the M70 is so easy that you can finally free your cheek from your smartphone.
|Battery Power||Up to 11 hours talk time | Up to 16 days Standby time | Up to 180 days DeepSleep standby mode|
|Charger Type||Micro USB|
|Noise-cancellation||Reduces noise, wind, and echo from calls and delivers HD audio clarity|
|Multi-Point||Pair and maintain connections with two phones and answer calls from either phone|
|Enhanced Services||Status Alerts|
- The lightweight design and soft eartip let you put it on and forget you’re wearing it.
- During set up, select English, Spanish, or French for status alerts on remaining talk time, battery level, and more.
- Control your music and streaming audio using headset buttons instead of your smartphone
- Reduces noise, wind, and echo from calls and delivers HD audio clarity when used with wideband-enabled smartphones and mobile service
- DeepSleep hibernation mode activates when out of range from your paired phone, keeping the headset charged up to six months
- Free Plantronics Find MyHeadset® app for AndroidTM smartphones helps you locate your lost headset
- Onscreen headset battery meter is automatic for iPhone® and is enabled for Android smartphones using the free Plantronics battery widget for Find MyHeadset app