- By Type
- By Lifestyle
- By Work Style
- Ville de Québec
Double-tap and hold to zoom.
Mouse over the image to zoom.
ConferenceCam Connect - Logitech Silver
Portable & so simple to use that anyone can set up a video meeting.
Award-winning designVideo conferencing that is a snap to setup and includes a sleek cylindrical shape and all-in-one design.
Easy to deploy and useConnect is compact and easy to carry to meetings or toss into a carry-on bag when traveling making it so easy to use. Watch the video to see how easy Connect is to deploy.
- ACCESSORY TYPE: : Conference Cam
Compatible with most VC apps
- Chances are it’s compatible with what you are currently using - including, Skype for Business™ certified, Cisco Jabber®, WebEx® compatible, Microsoft® Lync and also has enhanced integration features with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
- The Logitech Connect Kit with Intel® NUC, configured and validated for performance and compatibility with the VC apps you already use, provides a robust, easy-to-use video conferencing solution that is easy-to-buy and affordable for every room.
Optimized to huddle
- Small workgroups, of one to six people, deserve exceptional meeting experiences too. Connect delivers superior audio and video for one-on-one conversations or small group meetings.
- Small workgroups of 1-6 can experience a better meeting by having stellar audio & video capabilities in the meeting.
- Priced at under $500, it’s so affordable you can buy it on your credit card or through your favorite channel partner.
- Ease of use is an ongoing priority for end users and IT teams alike. With plug and play functionality, Connect makes video meetings easy to set up, which means fewer calls to the help desk.
- With a wide-angle field of view, Connect is ideal for interacting with multiple people seated at a conference table simultaneously.
- You get a full sound experience and free-flowing conversation with no dropouts on either end of the call.