- By Type
- By Lifestyle
- By Work Style
- Ville de Québec
Immersive focus for improved customer interactions
The Plantronics EncorePro 520 is the binaural version of the all-new HW510 design, covering both ears to provide greater focus and concentration by blocking background noise. The HW520 also has soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, metal joints that deliver durability and reliability, and a flexible mic with visual and tactile positioning guides for precise positioning and clearer conversations.
- *Type : Wired
- Unified Communications : Yes
- Sound : Stereo
- Wearing Style : Over-the-Head
- Connects To : Quick-Disconnect (QD) - Additional cord dependant
- The new design is lighter than previous models, offering users improved comfort
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Tactile and visual guidance so the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
- Wideband audio that delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
- Metal integrated into the core design, not cosmetically, while the unibody fl exible boom means there is nothing to break off
- The laser-welded construction creates more robust joints between the earpieces and the headband for maximum robustness
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and deskphone audio processors and direct connect cables
|PC or deskphone with Plantronics audio processors
|Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centres and helpdesks
|Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-cancelling microphone
|Transmit Characteristics (typical)
|Sensitivity @ 1kHz:
|-39 ± 3 dBV/Pa
|150 to 6800Hz
|Typical Test Conditions:
|1.8VDC, 3.3KΩ DC Resis, 3.3KΩ AC Load
|Receive Characteristics (typical)
|Sensitivity @ 1kHz:
|20 dBPa/V (Monaural) 14 dBPa/V (Binaural)
|100 to 6800Hz
|160Ω ± 25% (Monaural) 320Ω ± 25% (Binaural)
|Typical Test Conditions:
|100mV Drive, 10Ω Source Impedance. Measured on ITU-T Type 3.3 artifi cial ear, Ear Reference Point
Plantronics EncorePro Series – Durability
Our Plantronics® EncorePro® series of headsets, for the modern customer service center, are beautiful and have amazing audio but they are also made with the strongest materials available. Laser-welded construction and metal joints provide unbeatable toughness leaving our headsets comfortable yet durable.
Plantronics EncorePro Series – Designed for All-Day Comfort
Customer Service Representatives are on the phone allday and there is nothing more distracting than a headset that hurts after a few hours of use. That’s why we’ve completely reimagined the Plantronics® EncorePro® series. We’ve created some of the lightest weight headsets on the market today and we’ve made our most popular headsets even lighter!
Plantronics EncorePro Series – Precision Audio
Every great customer service experience begins with the phrase “how can I help you”. Even if a customer is calling from a busy airport, they expect to be heard clearly. That’s why we’ve completely reimagined the Plantronics® EncorePro® series audio performance to meet the demands of the modern customer service center.
Plantronics EncorePro 510/520 - The all-new generation of our most popular headsets
The Plantronics® EncorePro® 510 and EncorePro 520 headsets have been completely re-imagined for the demands of the modern customer service center and office with soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, metal joints that deliver durability and reliability and a flexible mic with visual and tactile positioning guides for precise positioning and clearer conversations. Find out more about Plantronics EncorePro 510/520.
Plantronics EncorePro 530 - Lightweight design matches style and performance
Introducing the Plantronics® EncorePro® 530, our all-new, over-the-ear design that’s an ideal choice for customer service and busy office environments where you need a headset that’s easy to put on and take off. The lightest headset in its class, the Plantronics EncorePro 530 delivers high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and lightweight materials for all-day wearing in a durable over-the-ear style. Find out more about Plantronics EncorePro 530.
Plantronics EncorePro 540 - Complete flexibility means high-performance for every work-style
The all-new Plantronics® EncorePro® 540 is a quantum leap in convertible headset design. It’s a 3-in-1 headset without compromise – all of the wearing styles are designed with quality and comfort in mind, in a system that is simple to convert but delivers a secure, positive fit and finish. The EncorePro 540 shares the advances of the other members of the new family, with high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and durable-yet-lightweight materials for all-day wearing. Find out more about Plantronics EncorePro 540.