- By Type
- By Lifestyle
- By Work Style
- Ville de Québec
Press and move to zoom
Mouse over image to zoom
Logitech Wireless Presenter R400
The convenient controls of this wireless presenter will help you make your point.
Intuitive controls and red laser* pointer make presentations a snap, even in the darkest auditoriums.
Up to 50-foot (15-meter) range and battery indicator help you make ordinary presentations extraordinary.
Ready to go
No software needed, just plug the receiver into a USB port and you’re ready to go.* Class 2 laser product
- ACCESSORY TYPE: : Miscellaneous
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later
- USB port
3-year Limited hardware warranty
- Logitech® Wireless Presenter R400
- Wireless mini-receiver
- 2 AAA batteries
- Carrying case
- Quick-start guide
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 1.49 in (37.8 mm) x 4.55 in (115.5 mm) x 1.08 in (27.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.01 oz (57 g)
- Receiver Dimensions (height x width x depth): 0.65 in (16.5 mm) x 2.31 in (58.6 mm) x 0.31 in (7.9 mm)
- Receiver Weight: 0.21 oz (6 g)
- Color: Black
- Laser Class: Class 2 Laser
- Max Output: Less than 1mW
- Wave Length: 640~660nm (red light)
- Battery type: 2 AAA batteries
- Battery life (Laser pointer): 20-hour maximum
- Battery life (Presenter): 1050-hour maximum
- Wireless operating distance: Approx 10m*
- Wireless technology: 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Interface: USB
- Accessories: Carring case
- Product Origin China
- * It may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- PN 910-001354
Intuitive slideshow controls
- Buttons are easy to find by touch. And the smooth contours feel great in your hand. You’ll be in control from the first slide to the last.
- It’ll be easy for your audience to see exactly what you’re pointing to.
- The 2.4 GHz wireless allows you to enjoy the freedom to move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact.
- Lets you know how much power is available with just a glance.
- There’s no software to install. Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin. And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter.